Creditworthiness evaluation through PSD2 data.
N.E.O.S. is an “as-a-service” suite of solutions, designed to improve the creditworthiness evaluation and seize relationship development opportunities within a credit and/or verification process (digital or non-digital) through the sophisticated use of PSD2 data.
N.E.O.S. is an Open Banking solution, compliant with the PSD2 Regulation, which, by retrieving, aggregating and categorizing payment data (with the customer’s prior consent), allows the following to be determined:
- a creditworthiness evaluation score based on payment account data, in some cases enriched with CRIF proprietary data.
- a set of KPIs (e.g. employer verification, income verification) to start and/or strengthen customer relationships.
- information (e.g. credit bureau data, business information, data pooling, etc.).
Key features are:
- Multi-country “as a service” solution with a unique, customizable interface for access to accounts.
- Categorization Engine - based on machine learning and A.I. - to classify each transaction deriving from all bank accounts into either expense or income categories.
- Differentiated algorithms by type of transaction (consumer or business), which cover multiple languages and adapt to any “bank language”.
- Accurate and accelerated scoring performance by using advanced analytics techniques, which can be supplemented with additional information (such as Credit Bureau Scores, Internal Ratings, etc.), and a range of KPIs to conduct a rapid decision-making process.