Apply best-in-breed techniques to automatically assign ratings to credit exposures across the credit value chain with the Rating Assignment module of the CRIF Credit Management Platform.
The Governance & Reporting module of the CRIF Credit Management Platform is a complete credit risk management, business analysis and reporting solution used to align strategic performance goals with regulatory requirements and changes in organizational structure.
With this module, you can:
- improve the business vision of all the functions involved, thanks to the insights provided by reports and analyses
- promptly highlight irregularities and potential risks
- improve data quality by highlighting data inconsistencies within information systems
- improve the efficiency of business processes (e.g. origination)
- monitor KPIs to track progress and take action
- Standard and detailed views for the relevant areas (e.g. commercial channels, organizational structure, ...)
- Production of all reports in reduced times, starting from the data available in the information systems
- Unified database (‘single source of truth’)
- Full integration and automation with bank systems (applications / DWH)
- Drill-down reports
- Trend analysis