CRIF BPO Credit Origination improves loan application management with specially tailored solutions:
- practical support orientated towards effective change management;
- process governance for reduced operational risk;
- constant monitoring of work in progress for each application, including monitoring of objectives and agreed timescales;
- innovation and a flexible approach adaptable to your way of doing business.
CRIF BPO has significant experience in managing complex processes. With around 100,000 loan applications processed every year, it offers institutions comprehensive consultancy prior to implementing its Business Process Optimization services, including:
Initial assessment and cost-benefit analysis
CRIF BPO works alongside the institution in the overall design of the optimal process model. On the basis of a cost benefit analysis methodology, the CRIF BPO assessment provides:
• analysis of the current process, with identification of its strengths and any weaknesses, for the purposes of developing an outsourcing project;
• proposal of the best possible outsourcing model from a cost-benefit point of view.
Operational and technical design in the service start-up phase (pre-implementation)
After having defined and documented the chosen model, the detailed workflow is designed for the purposes of service implementation, identifying its impacts in terms of personnel, IT resources and logistics.
Definitive implementation of the CRIF BPO workflow and complete integration. As a final step, the CRIF BPO procedure is integrated with that of the institution in order to automate the reporting, controls, and credit approval process.
Credit Origination Services
BPO Mortgage Origination
CRIF BPO offers a complete solution to develop the mortgage origination process.
Fraud Prevention Check
CRIF BPO performs identification and income data checks on subjects applying for mortgages, loans, and other forms of finance, aimed at reducing fraud.