Uralsib Bank doubles its application volumes and reduces its overdue loans
CLIENT: Uralsib, a major Russian financial group formed through the merger of 6 regional banks of varying sizes and business specialties.
- Integrating and standardizing the processes within its various credit departments
- Long wait times for credit approval combined with a backlog of applications
- Improve cash KPIs and reduce processing costs
- Obtain a clear view on risk distribution of its loan portfolio
- Launch in digital channels.
CRIF Credit Management Platform configurable products, CreditFlow for end-to-end worflow-based credit business processing, StrategyOne decision engline solutions for credit scoring and decision automation & CreditBility for enterprise reporting.
- All lending processes were centralized onto one platform, which significantly streamlined operations
- Application volumes grew by 100%
- Past due reduced from 20% to 7%
- Faster time-to-yes and improved customer experience thanks to highly automated processes
- KPI-focused culture with constant measurement and improvement
- Operational and credit risk controls with standardized credit policy.