With more than 400 qualified consultants in the credit collection process, a network of over 40 operators and more than 1.1 million practices carried out in a year, CRIBIS Credit Management is a CRIF company that throughout 15 years has been supporting companies in:
- The resolution of problematic payment situations.
- The prevention and, when necessary, the intervention through the implementation of effective solutions in order to maximize profitability.
- The construction of an effective credit management workflow.
Over 10.000 hours invested each year in continuous staff training, have enabled an effective structure of resource specialization, in respect of the relationship with the customer and through a transparent and professional recovery action.
The Integrated Credit Management is the system created by CRIBIS Credit Management which supports customers in the credit portfolio analysis. The Integrated Credit Management, available within CRIBIS.com, provides the most advanced tools enabling:
- The analysis of a company’s credit portfolio in terms of exposures, aging, type of customers, expirees, etc.
- The enrichment of company data with information and Credit Scoring provided by CRIBIS as well as the sharing of companies’ recovery probabilities.
- The definition of a credit management strategy and structured actions targeted to a company’s objectives and needs.
- The execution of the defined strategy.
- The analysis of the results and optimization of the performances.
The CRIBIS Credit Management solutions support customers throughout the entire credit management process: from the initial phases of contact management to all steps of judicial and extrajudicial recovery.