Companies all around the world looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
CRIF has established a new approach to business information using a scenario where decisions and risks are based on a complex and robust framework of value-added information, dynamically updated and revised. This means the creation of an ecosystem where data is interlinked and can be transformed into information that is specific to different evaluation processes.
SkyMinder is the CRIF platform which enables the global market to access commercial risk data and take better business decisions on worldwide companies. All countries around the world are available on SkyMinder, with no barriers in terms of political or economic turmoil or instability, such as embargos, or internal or external conflicts. This means that all entities considered as companies are evaluated in more than 230 countries and territories via SkyMinder and all business information is ready to be analyzed by customers all over the world.
Thanks to the “freshly investigated” report, countries with data accessibility and updating issues are also fully covered by SkyMinder, without exception.
SkyMinder solutions are designed to satisfy different market needs for business partner assessment (customer or supplier assessment), meet compliance requirements, and understand cyber-attack vulnerability and innovation propensity combined with intangible asset information.
Full and Slim Report
Available in 230 countries and territories, the report provides a clear picture of a business based on the following key data:
- Identification: data that can be used to find a company using business registration details, legal form, and address.
- Risk assessment: a rating that can be used to understand the risk level combined with a credit limit to get further insight into company vulnerability. The Local Rating is a focal point for company and risk assessment, starting from country-based information, and avoiding standardized assessments without specific local characteristics.
- Firmographics: industry code, number of employees, and all information enabling company classification.
- Financial information: available if the legal form requires the submission of financial data, balance sheets and ratios to evaluate financial strength.
- Negative and significant legal events: crucial to find out if the information affects the risk level.
- Historical data: past changes to company management.
- Business management: both current and past senior management.
- Company structure and relationships: linked to legal form, this data can be used to build a map of company relationships and ownership.
- Bank details: name, address, and bank branch, if available.
Full Reports are available online or can be freshly investigated, meaning that high quality information is guaranteed anywhere in the world. From instantly generated reports to those requiring additional analysis to verify and collect data due to the lack of organization of sources. Both processes are based on the SkyMinder Business Information Ecosystem, always working with the best available data.
The Full Report is also available in a Slim format for selected countries, containing the more significant information on the company’s situation, such as risk assessment, firmographics, key financial information, negative and significant legal events, and current management.
Combined with the Full Report and Slim Report, there are Monitoring Solutions to understand changes that could affect a business partner.
Combined with the Full Report and Slim Report, keeping up to date with what has changed in a company is the best way to prevent critical events.
Thanks to SkyMinder, three solutions are available, closely linked to the different data availability and updating processes in different countries:
- Alert: a short notification is generated when a change affects a company, such as a change in credit limit, legal form or company structure. To find out more, it is necessary to buy a new Credit Report.
- Full Monitoring: a detailed notification is generated and at the same time, the updated report is automatically produced.
- lanned Revision: periodic, scheduled updating of the Full Report. Strongly recommended when data availability and updating in some countries is not automatic and changes are only reported reactively.
Alert and Full Monitoring are available for countries where data updating is proactive and independent from specific requests.
The KYC Report can be used to clarify who really owns a company, identifying the Beneficial Owner and the Shareholders aimed at protecting the brand’s reputation, and avoiding relationships with entities with an unclear or unknown company structure.
This report provides data on three Company aspects: Identity, Shareholders, and Beneficial Owner.
Compliance and Extended Check Report
Understand if your business partners are involved in financial crimes.
SkyMinder users can choose between two different products integrating LexisNexis Risk Solutions World Compliance Data: Compliance Check Report and Extended Check Report.
Compliance Check Report: makes it possible to find any business entity worldwide and get information on whether the subject is on lists regarding fraud, terrorism, money laundering or other crimes.
Extended Check Report: makes it possible to find companies worldwide and obtain information about the company itself, as well as its directors, shareholders and parent companies, as described in the Full Report, and to check if the subject is on any lists of criminal activity.
KYND Cyber Risk Report
This Report gives business managers, owners and professionals the knowledge to easily assess cyber risks related to business partners, highlight vulnerabilities, and help protect the company before any business disruption occurs to customers or suppliers anywhere in the world.
Patent Due Diligence Report
Thanks to the Patent Due Diligence Report, available via SkyMinder and created by InQuartik, it is possible to obtain in-depth information about patents, allowing assessment of a business in terms of its research and development approach. Available on companies worldwide, the SkyMinder Patent Due Diligence Report includes registrations made anywhere in the world. With the Patent Due Diligence Report, it is also possible to assess the value of intangible assets.
The information in the report includes: Overview, Geographical Coverage, Remaining Life, High Value, Technology/Deployment, Timeline, Peer comparison, and Key Inventors.