Automated decisions to leverage data & analytics.
Digital decisioning with StrategyOne
What is StrategyOne?
StrategyOne is CRIF’s technology that empowers business users, putting them in the driver’s seat to easily implement, test, monitor, and modify business rules, credit scores, calculations, and entire decision processes.
Without requiring any coding, StrategyOne leads to automated and confident decision-making throughout your enterprise.
StrategyOne helps you to reduce costs due to hard-coded rules dispersed throughout your systems, while embracing a new decision management approach.
CRIF has been evaluated by Forrester as a “Strong Performer” in the Forrester Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2020:
“CRIF can jump-start DDP projects with credit and marketing solution accelerators”.
This is the second recognition for CRIF by Forrester. CRIF was also cited in Forrester’s Now Tech: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q3 2020 among Digital Decisioning Platform (DDP) providers: “Digital Decisioning Platforms (DDP) are an evolution of expert systems, knowledge-based systems, business rules management systems, and decision management systems”.
Keep reading to learn more about CRIF as a DDP provider and about StrategyOne, our solution for automated and confident decision-making.
What is StrategyOne about?
It is a complete business rules management platform and decision scoring engine that enables your organization to identify the right targets, increase customer loyalty, boost sales and margins, manage risk, and implement business and regulatory policies and procedures.
From pre-screening and credit underwriting to ongoing credit risk management and marketing campaigns and collection strategies, StrategyOne spans the customer lifecycle, covering all aspects of decision management with graphical, user-friendly decision-making technology.
Thanks to StrategyOne, you can:
- Enable business experts to author, test, deploy and manage decision logic using intuitive visual flows that require zero coding.
- Design strategies though drag-and-drop rules, calculations, decision trees, scorecards, decision tables, machine-learning and more, then evaluate scenarios (e.g. what-if analysis, champion/challenger, etc.).
- Increase the velocity of change, while avoiding typical issues related to the translation of business requirements into code specifications.
- Monetize analytic investments, enhancing capacity to get expert decisions with the ability of machine learning to evaluate multiple and unconventional factors.
- Make standardized and centralized decisions that help achieve Basel, IFRS9 and other compliance requirements at all stages of the customer lifecycle, from engagement and origination to customer management and collection. DevOps and ModelOps are much more efficient because all decision logic is designed and executed from a centralized location.
- Improve the effectiveness of your business decisions by discovering new optimized strategies with our Augmented Intelligence-based strategy designer.
- Monitor your strategies in an easy way by measuring your business objectives, while promptly react to gains and losses.
- Let CRIF professionals help you realize all these benefits through consultancy, setup, training, configuration, and ongoing support.
More about StrategyOne features
- Intuitive visual designer to author and test decision logics that requires zero coding.
- What-If analysis to massively evaluate the impact of your strategy or compare with a benchmark.
- Advanced Simulation to graphically see which parts of the process are working well, and which need adjustments.
- Business Users can self-configure KPIs and evaluate them on production data without involving IT departments.
- Champion / Challenger approach to compare two or more models to promote the one that performs best.
- Operationalization of Machine Learning models and Analytics. Compatibility with the most popular open source libraries (Python, R) and PMML models.
- Discovery of alternative optimized strategies analyzing historical data with our StrategyLab. This tool, with an intuitive user interface, enables business experts to set up the policy rules, the business goal, and constraints to meet. Leveraging on machine learning and optimization, StrategyLab will suggest alternative strategies that meet the business goal and constraints.
- Deploy new decision logics without downtime.
- All the changes are versioned. Previous versions of the decision processes are always available, and can be used for audit.
- Monitor, using our StrategyInsight tool, the performance of your decision strategies with self-made (no code) dashboards and query your live data in production without having a rigid data warehouse. Be notified with alerts in case of special events in production.
- Full explanations for all decisions.
- Decision logics can be integrated within other applications (e.g. workflows) using our REST and SOAP API, or can run on batch file data.
The Augmented Intelligence StrategyOne way
Augmented Intelligence’s main objective is to empower humans to work better and smarter. Therefore, augmented intelligence - the usage of Artificial Intelligence to enhance human decisions - is a cut above just artificial intelligence (which means replacing human decision).
For that reason, we provide our customers with a unique suite of tools that enable the organizations to maximize the usage of the AI in a simple and effective way.
Our advanced suite of tools
CRIF Studio creates powerful predictors in our SaaS Analytics Sandbox. Go to CRIF Studio
StrategyLab turns predictors in business value by discovering the optimal decision strategy.
StrategyOne Decision Engine rapidly operationalizes decision strategies.
StrategyInsight explores and monitors business results.
Related Success Story
Ensuring business continuity for the BlueStep origination process
In order to support its growth, BlueStep needed to continue to rely on a strong origination system for unsecured loans. What’s more, BlueStep’s plans also included the implementation of an origination system for mortgages.
Sberbank: The setting up of a direct bank in Germany
With the setting up of a direct bank in Germany, an intelligent solution was sought for granting digital and mobile loans, and setting up lean and cost-efficient processes.
A major Chinese bank
Credit policy rule optimization & consultation for a major Chinese Bank
The aim was to integrate CRIF best practices in risk management at home and abroad based on the rich dataset accumulated by the bank over time, and to design application approval policy rules specific to the client’s needs, integrating industry best practice.
Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft GmbH (AWS)
Risk and revenue in one system
In contrast to a commercial bank which focuses its attention mainly on historical information when granting loans, AWS, as a development bank, looks primarily at the future, weighting soft facts much higher than historical hard facts.
One of Chinese major banks
Credit card origination strategy design and initial credit limit algorithm definition
In a highly competitive context like the Chinese Retail Credit Card market, where hundreds of banks have been struggling to increase their customer base for years, CRIF has designed a best practice origination strategy and initial credit limit algorithm to enable one of Chinese major bank to become a leading and innovative market player.
Findomestic Banca, BNP Paribas Group
Findomestic: optimization of the dealer assessment processes
Findomestic took on a new challenge in the world of business credit with the aim of expanding into the business sector, starting with car dealerships.
Uralsib Bank doubles its application volumes and reduces its overdue loans
The client is Uralsib, a major Russian financial group formed through the merger of 6 regional banks of varying sizes and business specialties.
Transforming compliance into a value-add for both customers and the bank
A CRIF Credit Management Platform customer, driven by local and European Union compliance and regulatory mandates, embarks on a significant overhaul of its credit risk management processes, both customer facing and in back office.
How Gjensidige Bank achieved innovative, digital customer onboarding
"The success of the implementation of a new credit system in the bank is dependent not only on first class systems and technology, like CreditFlow and StrategyOne, but also on the people involved in the project and their competence and commitment."
OpenSky, a business line of Capital Bank
Capital Bank’s OpenSky puts CRIF’s CreditFlow & StrategyOne to the test
All lenders have a process to determine the creditworthiness of borrowers, but not all have an efficient and effective way to do so. CRIF's technology helps lenders maintain growth and agility while managing risk.
An inside look into mBanks's success and innovation
mBank, one of the largest banks in Central and Eastern Europe known for its appealing customer experience with an innovative and streamlined customer engagement, uses CRIF's StrategyOne Decision Management software and scorecard to automate credit risk decisions for new customer and existing customers.
International financial group
Integrated and scalable solution to standardize decision engines
Following a corporate merger, it became essential for the client to standardize its information systems in order to take advantage of business synergies and to have unambiguous views on a customer level. The chosen solution was to re-engineer the Decision Engine.
K&H Bank in Hungary
This KBC group bank relied on a best practice model and solution to overhaul its business loan origination
Needing to improve our customer value propostion for small and medium sized business loan origination, we adopted a 360 degree approach with a solid foundation from an organizational, credit management and technology perspective and focused on defining the best process design and credit workflow to meet our needs.
SME assessment platform: qualitative assessments, financial assessments, and scoring
The Small and Medium Enterprises General Authority (“Monsha’at”) is the first dedicated authority in Saudi Arabia tasked with the support and development of the SME sector.
T-Mobile has selected CRIF as its partner to establish a decision management solution
Find out how T-Mobile is tackling this challenge with CRIF's Decision Management software that supports employees, ensures compliance with quality standards and takes into account all the individual components required, allows specific adaptions, and all is done automatically.
Transformation of the credit culture: the Enel experience
Following deregulation and privatization and increasingly rigid restrictions on regulated markets, Enel needed to build a new credit governance model, appropriate to the size and complexity of the company.
Hera Group: A state-of-the-art credit governance model for businesses
How multi utility Hera improved its credit KPIs and cost control from customer onboarding through collection.
A major Chinese insurance company
A major Chinese insurance company's success story: Redesigned process & data driven scoring model
As the client’s business continues to penetrate the market, the trend in post-loan customer performance is becoming more and more clear, and so it has become the new focus to optimize current approval process and policies, to better identify the credit risk level of new customers, and to effectively predict the behavioral pattern of post-loan customers.