FinTech Meets InsurTech: An Unprecedented Alliance in SME Financial Services
To succeed in today’s world, financial institutions need to put innovation at the core of their entire organization. However, embedding innovation into a company’s DNA is no easy task, and is definitely not a mission that should be undertaken alone. Innovation requires collaboration.
This CRIF & Strands e-book focuses on unprecedented alliance, where FinTech meets InsurTech.
Partnerships between banks and insurance companies have the potential to unlock huge value, particularly in the small and medium-sized enterprise market segment. Financial institutions own rich data sets which —by leveraging AI technology— allow them to predict the needs of their customers and present them with the best solutions at the right time. Meanwhile, insurance products provide security and reduce uncertainty, definitely two of the top priorities among SME owners in today’s quickly changing world.
Customers are becoming more and more demanding. Simple, generic financial products or services are not enough anymore, no matter how good they are. Customers crave new experiences.
So, how can you empower your SME customers?
Topics covered include:
• Interviews with CRIF & Strands executives
• What makes ‘bancassurance’ a lucrative proposition?
• How partnerships between banks and insurance companies have the potential to unlock huge value in the SME market segment.
• How insurance products can meet the top priorities of SME owners in today's rapidly changing world.
• Potential use cases of this innovative value proposition.
• Bringing a new insurance proposition to life (usage-based insurance products, such as on-demand, pay-per-click or pay-per-use cover).