CLever provides complete and streamlined management of the collection process, from early collection through late collection and recovery
CLever allows lenders, telco/media and energy/utility firms to collect more with less in a smarter, easier way. This is done through a more effective management of accounts in arrears, using a structured definition of tasks, assignments and policies, and constant enforcement and monitoring which is automated and efficient.
With CLever significant improvements in debt collection performance can be achieved thanks to the following capabilities:
- Customer centric as well as account centric approach to collection;
- Collection scoring calculation, both at account and debtor level;
- Configuration and execution of customized collection strategies and segmentation policies;
- End-to-end management of accounts allocation process to external collection agencies;
- Comprehensive action tracking, monitoring and fine-tuning;
- Automation and control of actions needed for proactive and effective collection cycle management.
- Increased collection rates and faster repayment with better segmentation and analysis;
- Reduced time-to-action and time-to-recovery thanks to high levels of automation;
- Flexible evolution and fine-tuning of collection strategies;
- Tighter control over collection process and achieving resource optimization, through targeted account assignment, workload balancing and prioritization.
A jump in quality in integrated debt collection management
How ALD used CLever to achieve advanced governance of the entire debt collection processing cycle, with the optimum mix of automatic decisions and processing by internal players and collection agencies.
Monte dei Paschi group
How improving debt collection gave a financial boost to a consumer finance company
A consumer finance company, striving to do better in difficult market conditions, turns to CRIF and chooses CRIF’s Debt Collection & Recovery solution CLever, to be innovative and efficient in debt collection with a customer-centric approach.
Leading Telco player
Optimization of NPL collection strategies for the Telco sector
A leading Telco company appointed CRIF Credit Solutions as a consultant on debt collection strategies and on the implementation of a single vertical platform (CLever) aimed at maximizing collection performance and rationalizing operating costs.
A telco / media success story in credit management
"We chose CRIF as our partner to implement the new debt collection management platform given its leading position in the credit management area and its ability to provide us with significant support on business issues as well as to supply technology solutions which meet our needs."
Hera Group: A state-of-the-art credit governance model for businesses
How multi utility Hera improved its credit KPIs and cost control from customer onboarding through collection.